Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
Fergus Nicoll, commentator on the BBC World Service program The World Today was a guest of WRVO October 9-14, 2011. While here Fergus served as moderator of a WRVO Community Forum titled Culture Under Siege in Pakistan and conducted a series of interviews with members of the Sudanese refugee community in the area, with SUNY Oswego students and faculty, and with participants in a 'Occupy Wall Street' demonstration on the SUNY Oswego campus.
Nicoll's reports aired on the BBC World Service late Thursday, October 14, and early Friday, October 15 (DST-East).