Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
Peter E. Black is host of Water Drops, a long-running series of short essays on the many and varied aspects of water. Peter is Distinguished Teaching Professor of Water and Related Resources, Emeritus, at the State University of New York College of Environmental Science and Forestry. He has taught courses titled Soil and Water Conservation Policy, Watershed Management, Water Resources Issues in the News (seminar), Introduction to Water Resources, among others. He retired from SUNY ESF in 2000, and continues to teach brief courses and consult on issues related to his field of specialization.