Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Carrie started at KUNM as a volunteer in the front office, and soon after her arrival she became a regular substitute in the news department. Carrie is a graduate of Clemson University and a South Carolina native; however, she has fallen in love with the natural beauty and hospitality of the Southwest. In addition to her duties in the newsroom, she spends her free time hiking and skiing with her husband. Carrie's career in broadcasting is just beginning, and she hopes to pursue her passion for this field by continuing to host and report for New Mexico's Community Powered Public Radio.