Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
In August of 2008, Greg Collard took Interstate 77 - also known as the Hillbilly Highway - down to Charlotte and WFAE.
He came to us from West Virginia, where he spent eight years at West Virginia Public Broadcasting, including four as news director.
Greg has also worked at newspapers in West Virginia, Kentucky, and Ohio. Greg is a graduate of Marshall University in Huntington, WV, where he earned a bachelor's degree in journalism.