Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
Jad Abumrad is the host and producer of Radiolab, and a 2011 MacArthur "Genius Grant" fellow. Before Radiolab, Jad was an independent reporter, producer and documentary-maker for a variety of local and national programs, and was a member of the team that launched The Next Big Thing. Jad has written music for films and studied music composition and creative writing at Oberlin College.
Radiolab is a show about curiosity. Where sound illuminates ideas, and the boundaries blur between science, philosophy, and human experience.
Radiolab is heard around the country on over 300 stations.
Radiolab is supported, in part, by the National Science Foundation and the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, enhancing public understanding of science and technology in the modern world. More information about Sloan at www.sloan.org.