Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
Linda's career has included stints as a local radio and television producer and talk show host for Time Warner Cable and WCNY-TV. Formerly an online content producer for the New York Times Company, she writes for MSN.com and is a columnist for the Syracuse parenting magazine Family Times. Her broadcast and online coverage of women's issues has earned her several national awards.
A weekly conversation on health and wellness, Take Care draws upon the expertise of both regional guests and the country's leading authorities on medicine, technology, psychology and human behavior, health care, and public policy. Hosted by Lorraine Rapp and Linda Lowen, Take Care explores a variety of topics that impact our lives and our choices in treating illness and enhancing wellness.
If you have a comment, question or suggestion for future broadcast - you can email both Linda, Lorraine and the show producers at firstname.lastname@example.org any time.