Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
A familiar voice in the Syracuse radio market, Lorraine has been a local television producer and talk show host in both commercial and public broadcasting including Time Warner Cable, WCNY-TV and WSYR Newschannel 9 and WAQX. She has worked as on-air talent in radio markets in New York/Long Island and northern Virginia and has won local and national awards as a radio producer and programmer.
A weekly conversation on health and wellness, Take Care draws upon the expertise of both regional guests and the country's leading authorities on medicine, technology, psychology and human behavior, health care, and public policy. Hosted by Lorraine Rapp and Linda Lowen, Take Care explores a variety of topics that impact our lives and our choices in treating illness and enhancing wellness.
If you have a comment, question or suggestion for future broadcast - you can email both Linda, Lorraine and the show producers at email@example.com any time.