Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
For more than 30 years, Michael Meath has been counseling senior leaders with practical, down-to-earth advice and insights; while providing a trusted, objective voice on issues critical to their organizations.
Meath and his team of consultants provide expertise in organizational change, public relations integration, crisis communication, government relations, and strategic planning. The company has offices in Syracuse and Washington, D.C.
From retail to healthcare, from education to energy, and from finance to community non-profit organizations, Michael Meath and his team of consultants provide expertise in many areas of business. Strategic Communications, LLC offers services in organizational change and transition, public relations integration, crisis communications, government relations, and strategic planning. The company has offices in Syracuse and Washington, D.C.