Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
As an interviewer, Mike Cuthbert is described as one of the best in the business. With years of experience in both public and commercial radio, Mike is a skilled questioner and acute listener whose thorough preparation always surprises and delights his guests. Mike has refined and developed his gift - the ability to talk to just about anybody about anything, and, more importantly, to get them to talk to us. If the guest is an author, he always reads the whole book before the interview - and it shows. He?s comfortable and adept at interviewing celebrities, politicians, academics and authorities, and he's even made the occasional bureaucrat sound interesting.
A weekly interview program that focuses on the wide-ranging interests and concerns of Americans 40 and older.
For more information, visit the Prime Time Radio website.
Prime Time Radio Archives: Find all available episodes, starting with the most recent.