Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
Peter E. Black is host of Water Drops, a long-running series of short essays on the many and varied aspects of water. Peter is Distinguished Teaching Professor of Water and Related Resources, Emeritus, at the State University of New York College of Environmental Science and Forestry. He has taught courses titled Soil and Water Conservation Policy, Watershed Management, Water Resources Issues in the News (seminar), Introduction to Water Resources, among others. He retired from SUNY ESF in 2000, and continues to teach brief courses and consult on issues related to his field of specialization.