Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
Rachel Ward is the Rochester-based editor of the Innovation Trail. She edits the multimedia work of the Innovation Trail crew and oversees the project's content and editorial vision.
Prior to joining the Innovation Trail, Ward reported on business and the economy in western New York with NPR's Economics Training Project, and hosted All Things Considered at WXXI-AM. Her reports have appeared locally and nationally.
Ward came to WXXI after earning a master's degree in telecommunications through Ohio University's public broadcasting fellowship program, where her thesis research centered on how public broadcasters are reacting to new technologies like podcasting.
Ward has also worked for the Association of Public Television Stations, and interned at WAMU-FM in Washington, DC. Her undergraduate degree in anthropology and English is from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio.