Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
When he's not in The Animal House, Sam -- a broadcaster for 35 years and counting -- is an anchor and reporter at CBS News.
Sam also hosts and produces the radio series Sound Sessions from Smithsonian Folkways, and he's currently working on a series of radio shows on the history of journalism for the George Washington University's Global Media Institute and the Newseum.
Sam sometimes fills in for Charles Osgood on The Osgood File on the CBS Radio Network.
The Animal House is a weekly discussion that explores the latest in animal science, pet behavior, and wildlife conservation. We hope to deepen human understanding of animals and explain the powerful bonds that link us to the animal world. Our goal is to be fun, substantive, and appealing to a broad audience -- both those with pets and those without them.