Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Adams company dominates the runway business
- Oswego revokes Brookfield's right to post warning signs along Oswego River
- Environmentalists gear up for weekend climate change march in New York City
- Sleeping off the weight: new research on the relationship between sleep and your metabolism
- City vs. suburban divide apparent from future of I-81 surveys
When he's not in The Animal House, Sam -- a broadcaster for 35 years and counting -- is an anchor and reporter at CBS News.
Sam also hosts and produces the radio series Sound Sessions from Smithsonian Folkways, and he's currently working on a series of radio shows on the history of journalism for the George Washington University's Global Media Institute and the Newseum.
Sam sometimes fills in for Charles Osgood on The Osgood File on the CBS Radio Network.
The Animal House is a weekly discussion that explores the latest in animal science, pet behavior, and wildlife conservation. We hope to deepen human understanding of animals and explain the powerful bonds that link us to the animal world. Our goal is to be fun, substantive, and appealing to a broad audience -- both those with pets and those without them.