Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
As KUOW's morning news anchor, Sara responds to events as they unfold; from an approaching tsunami to unbearable gridlock during the Alaskan Way viaduct closure. Sara's reporting has covered a range of subjects, from the Dalai Lama's Seattle visit, to local controversies about racy coffee shops, to the ups and downs of real estate in the Puget Sound region.
In 2009, Sara was awarded a KUOW Program Venture Fund grant which supported her fourââ