Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Will is thrilled to be reporting and delivering the news for KUNR. An East Coast transplant, he's worked at NPR stations in Philadelphia, New York and most recently Connecticut. He's also interned at the NPR West Headquarters in Los Angeles where he learned from some of the network's best correspondents. Before joining the public radio airwaves, he studied English at a small liberal arts college and covered arts and culture for an alternative news weekly in Philadelphia.
He's particularly drawn to education, government and environmental reporting, but will jump on any story that gets him out into the field with a mic in hand. In his spare time, he enjoys hiking, fish tacos and great American poetry.