Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
More News From WRVO
10th Anniversary of Heidi Allen's Disappearance
Oswego, NY – On April 3, 1994, 19 year old Heidi Allen disappeared during her shift at the D&W convenience store in New Haven.
Allen opened the store at 6 a.m. At 7:53, a customer flagged down a passing patrol car to report that no one was there. What happened in that 2 hour span remains a mystery.
WRVO's Elizabeth Christensen spoke with Oswgeo County sheriff Ruell Todd, who was one of the first people on the scene.