Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
Performing Arts and Culture
9-11 Exhibit Aims to Help People Recall the Day
SYRACUSE, NY (wrvo) - At Syracuse's Museum of Science and Technology, you can see a small piece of the wreckage of the World Trade Center towers.
It's part of one of dozens of traveling exhibits that were set up around the state to remind people of what happened ten years ago on September 11.
WRVO's Ellen Abbott takes us on a tour. © Copyright 2011, wrvo