Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Performing Arts and Culture
9-11 Exhibit Aims to Help People Recall the Day
SYRACUSE, NY (wrvo) - At Syracuse's Museum of Science and Technology, you can see a small piece of the wreckage of the World Trade Center towers.
It's part of one of dozens of traveling exhibits that were set up around the state to remind people of what happened ten years ago on September 11.
WRVO's Ellen Abbott takes us on a tour. © Copyright 2011, wrvo