Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
ADHD Sufferers Fear An Adderall Shortage
Up to 15 million children and adults are thought to have attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Many of them take Adderall to treat it. In recent weeks, some patients have complained they can't find the drug in pharmacies and fear it's the latest prescription medication to face a shortage.