Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
After 2 Years, Haitians Want Jobs, Not Housing
Haiti's earthquake killed hundreds of thousands and ruined the nation's infrastructure. On the second anniversary of the disaster, The Miami Herald's Jacqueline Charles says the biggest challenge to recovery is unemployment. Host Michel Martin speaks with Charles and Donald Steinberg of the U.S. Agency for International Development.