Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
After 2 Years, Haitians Want Jobs, Not Housing
Haiti's earthquake killed hundreds of thousands and ruined the nation's infrastructure. On the second anniversary of the disaster, The Miami Herald's Jacqueline Charles says the biggest challenge to recovery is unemployment. Host Michel Martin speaks with Charles and Donald Steinberg of the U.S. Agency for International Development.