Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
After Debt Fight, States Crave Stability
The House voted to pass the compromise spending plan Monday night, but drops in federal and state credit ratings remain possible, particularly for South Carolina. To learn about the bill's local ramifications, host Michel Martin speaks with S.C.'s House Rep. for the sixth district, S.C.'s Treasurer, and the mayor Columbia, S.C.