Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
At Age 35, Why Congress Needs Hispanic Caucus
The Congressional Hispanic Caucus has grown and changed since its inception, and few people know that better than the chair, Rep. Charles Gonzalez, D-Texas. His late father was one of the founders of the group. He speaks with host Michel Martin about the CHC's evolution and its mission.