Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
At Age 80, Trailblazer Keeps Fighting For Justice
The award-winning documentary, Cruz Reynoso: Sowing the Seeds of Justice, is airing on public TV throughout Hispanic Heritage Month. It chronicles the life of Cruz Reynoso, a champion of the rural poor who became the first Latino justice on California's Supreme Court. He was also one of America's first Latino law professors. Reynoso and filmmaker Abby Ginzberg speak with guest host Jacki Lyden.