Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
At Age 80, Trailblazer Keeps Fighting For Justice
The award-winning documentary, Cruz Reynoso: Sowing the Seeds of Justice, is airing on public TV throughout Hispanic Heritage Month. It chronicles the life of Cruz Reynoso, a champion of the rural poor who became the first Latino justice on California's Supreme Court. He was also one of America's first Latino law professors. Reynoso and filmmaker Abby Ginzberg speak with guest host Jacki Lyden.