Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
At Age 80, Trailblazer Keeps Fighting For Justice
The award-winning documentary, Cruz Reynoso: Sowing the Seeds of Justice, is airing on public TV throughout Hispanic Heritage Month. It chronicles the life of Cruz Reynoso, a champion of the rural poor who became the first Latino justice on California's Supreme Court. He was also one of America's first Latino law professors. Reynoso and filmmaker Abby Ginzberg speak with guest host Jacki Lyden.