Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- String of heroin overdoses stresses prevention drug training
More News From WRVO
Air Filters: Smoke and Mirrors?
By Elizabeth Christensen
New York State – WRVO's Elizabeth Christensen speaks with former EPA scientist and second-hand smoke expert James Repace.
Repace says about a proposal to amend New York State's Indoor Clean Air Act to allow smoking in bars with state-of-the-art air filtration systems will harm public health.