Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
Airlines Weigh The Best Way To Board
Airlines have been experimenting with different boarding methods as the amount of carry-on luggage passengers bring on board has greatly slowed down the boarding process, with varying results. Steve Inskeep talks to Wall Street Journal "Middle Seat" columnist Scott McCartney about the highly contentious issue of how best to board airplanes.