Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
Airlines Weigh The Best Way To Board
Airlines have been experimenting with different boarding methods as the amount of carry-on luggage passengers bring on board has greatly slowed down the boarding process, with varying results. Steve Inskeep talks to Wall Street Journal "Middle Seat" columnist Scott McCartney about the highly contentious issue of how best to board airplanes.