Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Education historian lashes out against Common Core during Syracuse visit
Airlines Weigh The Best Way To Board
Airlines have been experimenting with different boarding methods as the amount of carry-on luggage passengers bring on board has greatly slowed down the boarding process, with varying results. Steve Inskeep talks to Wall Street Journal "Middle Seat" columnist Scott McCartney about the highly contentious issue of how best to board airplanes.