Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
Alternative Money Tools From Suze Orman, Wal-Mart
Suze Orman introduced her prepaid debit card this week, promising low fees and unlimited credit reports. And Wal-Mart is offering various financial services, such as check cashing and bill paying. Host Michel Martin and personal finance expert Alvin Hall discuss the strengths and weaknesses of these new, non-traditional options.