Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm brings heavy snow to the region
- Closings and cancelations for Wednesday
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
Alternative Money Tools From Suze Orman, Wal-Mart
Suze Orman introduced her prepaid debit card this week, promising low fees and unlimited credit reports. And Wal-Mart is offering various financial services, such as check cashing and bill paying. Host Michel Martin and personal finance expert Alvin Hall discuss the strengths and weaknesses of these new, non-traditional options.