Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
Alternative Money Tools From Suze Orman, Wal-Mart
Suze Orman introduced her prepaid debit card this week, promising low fees and unlimited credit reports. And Wal-Mart is offering various financial services, such as check cashing and bill paying. Host Michel Martin and personal finance expert Alvin Hall discuss the strengths and weaknesses of these new, non-traditional options.