Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm brings heavy snow to the region
- Closings and cancelations for Wednesday
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
More News From WRVO
Alzheimer's Disease in CNY
By Jasmyn Belcher
DeWitt, NY – A woman living with Alzheimer's disease in Dewitt is sounding the alarm, as more and more Central New Yorkers face the same diagnosis.
She's joining with doctors and advocacy groups in calling for more funding, research and increased awareness about the disease. WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher has more.