Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
More News From WRVO
Alzheimer's Disease in CNY
By Jasmyn Belcher
DeWitt, NY – A woman living with Alzheimer's disease in Dewitt is sounding the alarm, as more and more Central New Yorkers face the same diagnosis.
She's joining with doctors and advocacy groups in calling for more funding, research and increased awareness about the disease. WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher has more.