Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
American Muslim Women Lift The Veil On Love Lives
Love InshAllah features personal essays from 25 women of different backgrounds and circumstances. Fans of love stories are curious and fascinated, but critics say the collection is salacious and sensational. Host Michel Martin and the book's contributing editor Ayesha Mattu discuss these stories of faith, love and the will to open up.