Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
Analysis of Ads Running in the 23rd Congressional District Race
By Jason Smith
Oswego, NY – With just about 3 weeks left before Election Day, the 3 candidates running for northern New York's 23rd Congressional District seat, along with the national parties, have ramped up their media coverage.
WRVO's Jason Smith spoke with Bruce Altschuler, a professor of political science at SUNY Oswego, for some analysis on the ads.