Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
More News From WRVO
Analysis of the State of the State
By WRVO's Chris Ulanowski speaks with experts about the State of the State
Oswego, NY – On January 9th, Governor Spitzer delivered his 2nd State of the State Address.
Immediately following the address, WRVO's News Director, Chris Ulanowski, discussed the State of the State Address with a panel of experts.
The panel consisted of SUNY Oswego Political Science Professor Bruce Altschuler, EJ McMahon of the Empire Center for New York State Policy, Tim Kremer State School Boards Association, and Matthew McGuire of the State Business Council.