Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
The Anti-Apartheid Movement's Untold Stories
This month marks the 100th anniversary of the African National Congress, the party that played a crucial role in the global movement to end apartheid in South Africa. That history, along with rare interviews with the party's key players, is featured in the series, "Have You Heard From Johannesburg?" Host Michel Martin speaks with director Connie Field.