Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
The Anti-Apartheid Movement's Untold Stories
This month marks the 100th anniversary of the African National Congress, the party that played a crucial role in the global movement to end apartheid in South Africa. That history, along with rare interviews with the party's key players, is featured in the series, "Have You Heard From Johannesburg?" Host Michel Martin speaks with director Connie Field.