Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Arab Bloggers Gather In Tunisia After Arab Spring
Hundreds of bloggers from across the Arab world are meeting in Tunis, Tunisia, this week to discuss cyber-activism and political change. This is their third annual gathering, and it follows a dramatic year since Arab uprisings began last December. Saudi blogger Ahmed Al Omran, an NPR social media intern, talks to Renee Montagne about the role bloggers played in inspiring change.