Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
Arab Bloggers Gather In Tunisia After Arab Spring
Hundreds of bloggers from across the Arab world are meeting in Tunis, Tunisia, this week to discuss cyber-activism and political change. This is their third annual gathering, and it follows a dramatic year since Arab uprisings began last December. Saudi blogger Ahmed Al Omran, an NPR social media intern, talks to Renee Montagne about the role bloggers played in inspiring change.