Most Active Stories
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
Arcuri/Meier Negative Campaign Ads
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – The candidates say they are on friendly terms but blame out-of-town money for giving campaign ads in their congressional race a nasty tone.
Democrat Michael Arcuri and Republican Ray Meier are vying for the open 24th Congressional District seat. They both say they are disappointed about the negative ads but also argue that they can do little to influence them.
Political Analyst John Robert Greene of Cazenovia College says that claim is far from the truth. Greene spoke to WRVO's Chris Ulanowski.