Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
More News From WRVO
Arcuri/Meier Negative Campaign Ads
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – The candidates say they are on friendly terms but blame out-of-town money for giving campaign ads in their congressional race a nasty tone.
Democrat Michael Arcuri and Republican Ray Meier are vying for the open 24th Congressional District seat. They both say they are disappointed about the negative ads but also argue that they can do little to influence them.
Political Analyst John Robert Greene of Cazenovia College says that claim is far from the truth. Greene spoke to WRVO's Chris Ulanowski.