Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
Are Fans To Blame For Violence In NFL?
Player safety and head injuries were top issues during last year's National Football League lockout. So the news of a bounty system that rewarded players for injuring opponents has people wondering who's to blame for the brutality in football, and whether fans share the responsibility. Host Michel Martin talks with ethicist Jack Marshall.