Most Active Stories
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Are Fans To Blame For Violence In NFL?
Player safety and head injuries were top issues during last year's National Football League lockout. So the news of a bounty system that rewarded players for injuring opponents has people wondering who's to blame for the brutality in football, and whether fans share the responsibility. Host Michel Martin talks with ethicist Jack Marshall.