Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Are Fans To Blame For Violence In NFL?
Player safety and head injuries were top issues during last year's National Football League lockout. So the news of a bounty system that rewarded players for injuring opponents has people wondering who's to blame for the brutality in football, and whether fans share the responsibility. Host Michel Martin talks with ethicist Jack Marshall.