Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
Ariz. Retirees React To GOP Debate
Older voters were President Obama's weakest age group in his 2008 win. They were the GOP's strongest in 2010. Some members of the Saddlebrooke Republican Club near Tucson, Ariz., watched the debate on TV and discussed the issues that resonated with them.