Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
Ariz. Retirees React To GOP Debate
Older voters were President Obama's weakest age group in his 2008 win. They were the GOP's strongest in 2010. Some members of the Saddlebrooke Republican Club near Tucson, Ariz., watched the debate on TV and discussed the issues that resonated with them.