Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Ariz. Retirees React To GOP Debate
Older voters were President Obama's weakest age group in his 2008 win. They were the GOP's strongest in 2010. Some members of the Saddlebrooke Republican Club near Tucson, Ariz., watched the debate on TV and discussed the issues that resonated with them.