Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
Assembly GOP ramps up opposition against Governor Spitzer
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – New York State Assembly Republicans are stepping up their opposition to Governor Spitzer's executive order that will allow undocumented workers to obtain New York State driver's license.
They unveiled a "County Clerks' Protection Act." WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to Assembly Minority leader James Tedisco about the latest development.