Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
More News From WRVO
Assembly GOP ramps up opposition against Governor Spitzer
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – New York State Assembly Republicans are stepping up their opposition to Governor Spitzer's executive order that will allow undocumented workers to obtain New York State driver's license.
They unveiled a "County Clerks' Protection Act." WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to Assembly Minority leader James Tedisco about the latest development.