Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
Assembly GOP ramps up opposition against Governor Spitzer
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – New York State Assembly Republicans are stepping up their opposition to Governor Spitzer's executive order that will allow undocumented workers to obtain New York State driver's license.
They unveiled a "County Clerks' Protection Act." WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to Assembly Minority leader James Tedisco about the latest development.