Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
'Audacious' Black Ballerinas Had To Be On Point
Joan Myers Brown is a black ballerina who grew up in a time of rigid segregation, both in life and dance. Host Michel Martin speaks with Brenda Dixon Gottschild, the author of "Joan Myers Brown and the Audacious Hope of the Black Ballerina."