Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
'Audacious' Black Ballerinas Had To Be On Point
Joan Myers Brown is a black ballerina who grew up in a time of rigid segregation, both in life and dance. Host Michel Martin speaks with Brenda Dixon Gottschild, the author of "Joan Myers Brown and the Audacious Hope of the Black Ballerina."