Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- String of heroin overdoses stresses prevention drug training
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
'Audacious' Black Ballerinas Had To Be On Point
Joan Myers Brown is a black ballerina who grew up in a time of rigid segregation, both in life and dance. Host Michel Martin speaks with Brenda Dixon Gottschild, the author of "Joan Myers Brown and the Audacious Hope of the Black Ballerina."