Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
More News From WRVO
Audio Postcard: Behind the Scenes at Turning Stone
By Elizabeth Christensen
Verona, NY – Most Central New Yorkers are aware of the Oneida Indian Nation's Turning Stone Casino and Resort in Verona.
The casino has operated, and expanded, since the early 1990s.
But few people realize how much work goes into keeping the resort running 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
WRVO's Elizabeth Christensen prepared this audio postcard of the "casino behind the casino."