Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
More News From WRVO
Audio Postcard: Behind the Scenes at Turning Stone
By Elizabeth Christensen
Verona, NY – Most Central New Yorkers are aware of the Oneida Indian Nation's Turning Stone Casino and Resort in Verona.
The casino has operated, and expanded, since the early 1990s.
But few people realize how much work goes into keeping the resort running 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
WRVO's Elizabeth Christensen prepared this audio postcard of the "casino behind the casino."