Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
Performing Arts and Culture
Ayesha Khan Interview
SUNY Oswego's ARTSwego program has been part of a pilot project called, "Caravanserai" which brings Pakistani artists to rural communities to bring better understanding of Muslim entertainment and cultures. WRVO's Mark Lavonier met with filmmaker Ayesha Khan on her recent visit where she gave a talk called, "Women Crossing Boundaries," and showed her recent film, "Made in Pakistan".
You can find information on all of Ayesha Khan's productions on her website.
Caravanserai's next showcase is tomorrow night, featuring singer Arif Lohar.