Most Active Stories
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Barbershop: Can Super Committee Save Sour Economy?
The Barbershop guys weigh in on the Super Committee picks, TBS' cancellation of George Lopez's show and the 25th anniversary of the film "She's Gotta Have It." Guest host Allison Keyes speaks with author Jimi Izrael, civil rights attorney Arsalan Iftikhar, syndicated columnist Ruben Navarrette and reporter Gautham Nagesh.