Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
Beak and Skiff apple farm celebrates 100th anniversary
The Beak and Skiff apple farm hosts the LaFayette Apple Festival this weekend. The farm is also celebrating its 100th anniversary this year. WRVO's Kate Percival took her 10-year-old son on a field trip to the farm, and spoke with Steve Morse about what's changed, and what's remained the same, in the past century.