Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
Being A Family 'In Sickness And In Health'
Reporter Robert Melton suffered a traumatic brain injury in 2003. He had to relearn simple tasks, such as brushing his teeth. Host Michel Martin speaks with his wife, Page, about how she adapted to her husband's injury and built a bigger support network around him. The couple's story is featured in this week's Washington Post Magazine.