Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Being A Family 'In Sickness And In Health'
Reporter Robert Melton suffered a traumatic brain injury in 2003. He had to relearn simple tasks, such as brushing his teeth. Host Michel Martin speaks with his wife, Page, about how she adapted to her husband's injury and built a bigger support network around him. The couple's story is featured in this week's Washington Post Magazine.