Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Bernie Fine case a series of missed opportunities
There won't be any charges filed in New York State against former Syracuse University assistant basketball coach Bernie Fine in the wake of an investigation by the Onondaga County District Attorney's office. District Attorney Bill Fitzpatrick says the statute of limitations precludes that.
But in speaking to the media on Wednesday. Fitzpatrick says the accusations of sex abuse two men against fine were credible. As WRVO's Ellen Abbott reports, the story of these allegations against fine read like a series of missed opportunities.