Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Bernie Fine case a series of missed opportunities
There won't be any charges filed in New York State against former Syracuse University assistant basketball coach Bernie Fine in the wake of an investigation by the Onondaga County District Attorney's office. District Attorney Bill Fitzpatrick says the statute of limitations precludes that.
But in speaking to the media on Wednesday. Fitzpatrick says the accusations of sex abuse two men against fine were credible. As WRVO's Ellen Abbott reports, the story of these allegations against fine read like a series of missed opportunities.