Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
Best of '08-Pondering Weather Influences
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – This week we are revisiting some of our favorite stories that aired on WRVO in 2008.
This story first aired on April 1st. WRVO may have come across something that might explain the heavy snowfall areas of central New York receive each winter.
It has to do with the New York State Thruway, as we hear in this report filed by WRVO's Chris Ulanowski.