Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Blacks And Migrants: Targets Of Attack In Libya
Libyan Prime Minister Mahmoud Jibril confirms Thursday that ousted dictator Moammar Gadhafi is dead. And as anti-Gadhafi forces solidify control over Libya, journalists and human rights advocates report attacks specifically aimed at black Libyans and migrants from Sub-Saharan Africa. Michel Martin talks with Amnesty International's Diana El Tahawy, who recently returned from Libya.