Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Blacks And Migrants: Targets Of Attack In Libya
Libyan Prime Minister Mahmoud Jibril confirms Thursday that ousted dictator Moammar Gadhafi is dead. And as anti-Gadhafi forces solidify control over Libya, journalists and human rights advocates report attacks specifically aimed at black Libyans and migrants from Sub-Saharan Africa. Michel Martin talks with Amnesty International's Diana El Tahawy, who recently returned from Libya.