Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
Blacks And Migrants: Targets Of Attack In Libya
Libyan Prime Minister Mahmoud Jibril confirms Thursday that ousted dictator Moammar Gadhafi is dead. And as anti-Gadhafi forces solidify control over Libya, journalists and human rights advocates report attacks specifically aimed at black Libyans and migrants from Sub-Saharan Africa. Michel Martin talks with Amnesty International's Diana El Tahawy, who recently returned from Libya.