Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
More News From WRVO
Bottle bill compromise
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, New York – As environmental advocates urge legislators to expand New York's bottle bill...the issue might come down to a compromise.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with Governor Spitzer's Deputy Secretary for the Environment, Judith Enck.
Enck explains the different scenarios in which a compromise could be crafted.