Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
More News From WRVO
Budget Cuts and Tuition Increases Possible for SUNY
By Jason Smith, Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – The SUNY Board of Trustees will vote on a 3.1% reduction in spending for each SUNY campus, and SUNY presidents have recommended a tuition increase of $1,090 per year.
WRVO's Jason Smith spoke with SUNY ESF President Neil Murphy and SUNY Oswego President Deborah Stanley about the cuts.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski has reaction from some SUNY Oswego students on how the cuts may affect them.
*WRVO news intern Mike Benjamin contributed to this report.