Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
More News From WRVO
Budget Cuts and Tuition Increases Possible for SUNY
By Jason Smith, Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – The SUNY Board of Trustees will vote on a 3.1% reduction in spending for each SUNY campus, and SUNY presidents have recommended a tuition increase of $1,090 per year.
WRVO's Jason Smith spoke with SUNY ESF President Neil Murphy and SUNY Oswego President Deborah Stanley about the cuts.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski has reaction from some SUNY Oswego students on how the cuts may affect them.
*WRVO news intern Mike Benjamin contributed to this report.