Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
Business Council's Budget Watch Report
By Chris Ulanowski
WRVO – The state's powerful business lobby group...The Business Council of New York State...has issued a series of reports to highlight ways the state can reduce spending and avoid a tax increases.
The council's public policy institute is crafting the reports. The institute's Robert Ward is the author. In this interview with WRVO's Chris Ulanowski, Ward explains some of the biggest spending areas.