Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
Shareholder Services, a major investor advisory firm, is urging shareholders to oust Rupert Murdoch and his sons from the board at News Corp. The firm recommended against re-electing 13 of the 15 News Corp. board members when shareholders hold their annual meeting in two weeks.