Most Active Stories
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Ed Chan was president and chief executive of Walmart China for the last five years, overseeing the retailer's rapid expansion in the China market. Walmart says Chan's resignation, and the departure of another executive in China, are for personal reasons, and are not related to a food labeling scandal the company is facing right now.