Most Active Stories
- Remington Arms' owner breaks silence on state's gun laws
- New York's "local" beef, often not as local as you think
- The WRVO MemberCard Thank You! Tour
- Rally hopes to shed light on diagnosis and treatment of Lyme disease
- Seven years of spinning turbines have brought windfall to Lewis County communities
Ed Chan was president and chief executive of Walmart China for the last five years, overseeing the retailer's rapid expansion in the China market. Walmart says Chan's resignation, and the departure of another executive in China, are for personal reasons, and are not related to a food labeling scandal the company is facing right now.