Most Active Stories
- New York's "local" beef, often not as local as you think
- Remington Arms' owner breaks silence on state's gun laws
- The WRVO MemberCard Thank You! Tour
- Seven years of spinning turbines have brought windfall to Lewis County communities
- Rally hopes to shed light on diagnosis and treatment of Lyme disease
Hewlett Packard has been under fire for the golden parachutes it awards outgoing CEOs. A chief let go earlier this year received nearly $10 million in severance and bonuses for what was less than a year's work. And the CEO fired before that received nearly $35 million when he left.