Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
Originally published on Fri December 23, 2011 7:39 am
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
NPR's business news starts with bad Apple.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)
MONTAGNE: The frenzy for Apple's phone 4S has failed to catch on in much of Europe. Given the product's high price and the region's weak economies, shoppers just haven't bitten. Apple's market share has dropped in France, Germany, Italy and Spain. Though, the British never wants to fall in with the continent have fallen hard for the phone. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.